G&J Electrical provide all electrical testing and certification as required by:
- BS7671 (Electrical Regulations)
- BS5839 (Fire System Regulations)
- BS5266 (Emergency Lighting Regulations)
This certification is approved by the NICEIC (Nation Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting) and additionally provides Part P building regulations registration, as required by law, for all applicable domestic works.
Electrical Periodic Report Survey Service is also available to guide and help clients in understanding the condition of existing electrical installations.
Clients interested in this service are:
- Insurance companies
Example of certifications available:
- Initial Commercial and Industrial Electrical Certificate to BS7671
- Initial Domestic Electrical Certificate to BS7671
- Minor Works Electrical Certificate to BS7671
- Periodic Electrical Survey Report of an Existing Installation to BS7671
- Emergency Lighting Completion and Commission Certificates to BS5266
- Domestic Fire Detection & Sounder Completion and Commission Certificates to BS5839 Part 6
- Commerical and Industrial Fire Alarm Systems Completion and Commission Certificates to BS5839 Part 1
Initial NICEIC certification on new installations can only be supplied when the works are completed by ourselves. We cannot supply initial certification to installations carried out by others.