We can offer a complete fire alarm system risk assessment/survey, design, consultancy and installation service, which can compromise of preparing layout drawings with detection and sounder level requirements to BS5839, for the safe and correct operation of evacuating employees and public personnel from premises in the event of a fire or other emergency evacuation procedure.
Some examples of fire alarm systems:
- Domestic smoke detection systems to BS5839 Part 6 (Lower Grade)
- Conventional fire alarm systems to BS5839 Part 1 (Medium Grade)
- Analogue addressable fire alarm systems to BS5839 Part 1 (High Grade)
- VESDA systems (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus)
- Gas extinguishing release systems
- Various interface and shutdown options to other systems and equipment